Tumbleweed444Tumbleweed444

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Jenny Sexj69 Jenny Sexj69

I am just lovin' those eyes!!! Everythang else...DAMN!!!! Big fan by the way, you do this world a great justice Shad :D

Knotty Girl Knotty Girl

Gotta love it! ^^ Keep it up :p

leopard rape leopard rape

Well now :/ My condolences for yer mother and my appreciation for yer pics of hotness and yer bitchin' leopard skin covers in yer "El Camino" ^_^ By the way....wut is an El Camino....? I presume car o0

Lilith Lilith

Lilith is always all to sexy! And you ser, got sum skillz :p I love it but I agree wit Triforce- I mean I love a muscled woman but this was overdone :/ However! The artwork is astoundin', the character is all too fine, and I very much enjoyed staring at this like a creeper ^^ Keep it up man, job well done!

Girls of Metal Gear: Meryl Girls of Metal Gear: Meryl

http://theshadling.newgrounds.com/ deserves a five star, no matter wut is posted! All artwork is fine in detail and more importantly in picture and character :p Keep it up! But please...more futanari- if t's not too much too ask ^^

Just forget the mission. Just forget the mission.

I love it, in all ways one can....but the use of the character Naruto is very overrated- for me :/ But! I digress :p The art is damn fine, the background casual, Shikamaru doin' his thang present ;p And...I'm a lil' behind on the show, but is that Karen...? if so, this pick be DAMN FINE!! XD If not and sum other gorgeous red head then BITCHITSTILLBEDAMNFINEMUTHAFUCKA!!! ^^ All in all, job well done ser! ;)

Fallout Perk: Hentai Artist Fallout Perk: Hentai Artist