Tumbleweed444Tumbleweed444

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

I love Foamy almost as much as striking ungrateful peons with chairs :) But even more so, when I can relate completely with his topics! You go ya sadistic yet loveable squirrel! :D

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

It's for his cult is what makes this just fucking awesome! xD Foamy does this world a great justice...in his own squirrely wrath way :p

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

Haha!! XD Nimblefingers :p

Ikimono High 2: Monster girls dating sim Ikimono High 2: Monster girls dating sim

I really like it! A lot of attention was put into it, clearly. A few of the stories actually got me- not tears mind ya but glad I experienced 'em nonetheless :)

Job well done. Keep on keepin' on!

Dawn of the Dragons Dawn of the Dragons

I really like this! The story makes me want to keep fighting to see what happens next, and the duel with the Chieftain was pretty sick! Awesome game ^^

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

I love what you've done with the Hentai Bliss series!!! Each one is so good- story-wise and...content-wise ;D Haha, but seriously awesome job on this one! really enjoyed it. This demands 5 stars! or 'least 4.5 XP

Mutagen [trancore] Mutagen [trancore]

I can't stop moving to this groovy tune!!! XD

hardcorescm responds:

thnx for your comment - glad you enjoy the tune :)

Stone Tower Temple Andertxuman Stone Tower Temple Andertxuman

It ain't as good as the original but it is mah favorite theme of all the zelda series and this version still makes me feel all nostalgic inside :p I like it!

"The Hampster Dance" F-777 MiX "The Hampster Dance" F-777 MiX

Haven't heard this song since I was knee high! And what a version to hear after all these years. Awesome man, job well done :D

Jenny Sexj69 Jenny Sexj69

I am just lovin' those eyes!!! Everythang else...DAMN!!!! Big fan by the way, you do this world a great justice Shad :D

Knotty Girl Knotty Girl

Gotta love it! ^^ Keep it up :p

Lilith Lilith

Lilith is always all to sexy! And you ser, got sum skillz :p I love it but I agree wit Triforce- I mean I love a muscled woman but this was overdone :/ However! The artwork is astoundin', the character is all too fine, and I very much enjoyed staring at this like a creeper ^^ Keep it up man, job well done!